Join the Cenvaree Community
Behind every great spa experience, there is usually a team behind that is committed and passionate in what they do. Our network of spas continues to grow. SPA Cenvaree offers many exciting career options to those passionate in this industry. With our vast geographic diversity, discover new career possibilities and grow with us.
To apply, please send a recent CV (with an outline of your preferred location) to
Corporate Senior Spa Trainer
Based in Bangkok Corporate Office
About the role
Ensuring all trainers and spa therapists are capable and proficient in all their respective duties and day-to-day operational activities to meet with the Spa Cenvaree’s objectives and standards.Oversee and manage all aspects of Spa Training, treatment and menu design and policy/procedures for CHR spas. This requires support in all elements of spa treatment development, training academies and brand standards, support new spa openings
• Possess 3-5 years of relevant experience.
• Good command in English language.
• Mature, self starter and able to work independently.
• A Multi-Tasker and having experience working in a spa academy environment is an asset.
• Willing to travel to different locations for training, local and overseas.
• International Cidesco, CIBTAC, ITEC or Train the Trainer certifications.
• Advanced computer skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Bangkok, Pattaya, Hua Hin,Chiang Mai, Phuket, Hat Yai, Khao Lak, Samui, Krabi, Udonthani, Koh Chang, Rayong, Trat
- Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Maldives
About the role
- Minimum of 1 year experience in spa treatments.
- Thai massage Certificate (certified by Ministry of Education or Ministry of Public Health) or other relevant qualifications
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Proven record of home care recommendation skills.
- Able to work a varying schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Applicants for overseas positions must have Nail Care know how.
- Strong service mind with pleasant personality