Join the SPA Cenvaree team and find out why we're an industry leader for team member engagement and development.
Join the Cenvaree Community
Behind every great spa experience, there is usually a team behind that is committed and passionate in what they do. Our network of spas continues to grow. SPA Cenvaree offers many exciting career options to those passionate in this industry. With our vast geographic diversity, discover new career possibilities and grow with us.
To apply, please send a recent CV (with an outline of your preferred location) to
- Centara Hat Yai
About the role
Minimum 3 year experience in a managerial role or similar capacity in a hotel
- Bachelor Degree from a recognised institute in hospitality or trade related.
- Candidate must have a recognised Massage or Beauty Therapy certification.
- Well spoken & outgoing individual.
- Exceptional customer care focus.
- Flexible attitude towards working hours.
- Attention to detail and has a strong passion in the spa field.
- Spa Manager License or Trade License is mandatory for Thailand Branches.
- Centara Hat Yai (Urgent)
- Ladprao, Bangkok
About the role
- Minimum of 1 year experience in spa treatments.
- Thai massage Certificate (certified by Ministry of Education or Ministry of Public Health) or other relevant qualifications
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Proven record of home care recommendation skills.
- Able to work a varying schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Applicants for overseas positions must have Nail Care know how.
- Strong service mind with pleasant personality